• Music and movement ignites many areas of child development including intellectual, social emotional, motor skills and language and communication skills.
• It helps the body and mind to work together and supports the learning of sound recognition, rhythm and rhyme.
• Music can boost memory, lighten mood, build task endurance and reduce anxiety and depression.
• Musical experiences in childhood can speed up the development of children’s brains in the areas of speech perception and reading skills.
• The Mini Movement experience supports children to learn the skill of taking turns, playing together and sharing.
The Mini Movement Mindfulness
The program teaches families to embrace and live the values of mindfulness, gratitude, resilience and self-love.
Benefits of Mindfulness
- Improved attention focus and cognitive development.
- Enhanced social and emotional skills.
- Improved behaviour at school.
- Increased resilience.
- Improved emotional regulation.
- Reduced anxiety and stress.
- Builds confidence.
- Improved executive functions.