- Fun and enjoyable for both baby and parent
- Helps both baby and parent to relax
- Encourages baby to sleep deeper and longer
- Improves colic and constipation and calms irritable babies
- Boosts a baby’s serotonin levels which is known to reduce the risks of SIDS
- Establishes a close, loving communication and relationship with your baby
- Provides an opportunity for fathers to spend quality time with their babies
- Strokes can be adapted for use on babies and children with special needs, to help them reach their potential
- Massage can also be adapted for use with children of all ages
- Babies and children who are massaged regularly are more likely to have a secure relationship with parents and so tend to have better relationships with others, both as children and adults
- Benefits flow onto the next generation as parents tend to parent as they themselves were parented.
Infant Massage – Private and small groups
The program introduces the infant massage sequence to parents of non-mobile babies. Adapted massage techniques are used as your child grows.
|Select the Day||